POSITION: Office Administrator
JOB LOCATION: NU-LIFE Floor Care LTD (STOCKPORT)
HOURS: Part time: 20 hours (4 per day either 9 am to 1 pm or 1 pm to 5 pm) x 2
SALARY: £16-£17,000 per rota depending on experience
RESPONSIBLE TO: Louise Buttery (OFFICE MANAGER)
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION: To assist in the development of the Company overall, from an administrative and customer services standpoint. Participate in effecting an efficient office management, sales and customer services function, plus other duties, as directed.
PURPOSE: To assist in the development of NU-LIFE’s business focus and provide an essential, well organised administrative and customer services function. To contribute to achieving NU-LIFE’s overall Business objectives. Liaise with Field Technician’s administrating assignments and database recording
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all initial telephone calls, which are to be dealt with efficiently and with courtesy. As appropriate, deal with directly, transfer to appropriate person, or take relevant details – message for individual person concerned
- Effect best professional service, administrative and customer sales practices.
- To communicate courteously and with professionalism, at all times.
- At all times, maintain complete confidentiality, in respect of NU-LIFE’s business activities.
- Provide incoming telephone estimates using computer program.
- Be responsible for maintaining stock/re-order levels of stationery.
- Communicating with Field Technicians on our Industrial division in respect of work assignments and updating of diary/database.
- Develop personal awareness and proficiency, in respect of company’s computer/software systems.
- Assume part responsibility, following training, for systems and database building.
- Assume responsibility for mailing/post to local Post/Sorting Office
- Assist in the preparation and production of official typed quotations/letters/mail-shots and company “packs” for commercial clients as required.
- Work to specific deadlines, as appropriate.
- Devise and, or contribute to the on-going development of administrative/office procedures.
- Assist in Marketing and future growth of Nu-Life
- Other duties as role evolves
Unit A, Bankside Business Park
South Reddish, Stockport
Telephone Number: 0161 480 7284
Fax Number: 0161 480 7846
JOB DESCRIPTION – SUMMARY
Exciting opportunity for you to become a member of our elite team and a specialist in our industry. Let us train you to National Standards with Certifications. Learn all aspects of restoring all types of floors including marble, stone, wood, carpets, upholstery and more
You will be working in high end homes and prestigious business premises. You must be courteous, well presented, punctual and have high standards. You will also be keen to take this opportunity to learn all aspects of wood floor sanding and sealing, stone floor restoration, resin floor installation and more.
- Visiting clients in the home and business premises providing Professional Restoration of Carpet, Upholstery, Natural Stone floors and more.
- Explaining the benefits of having furnishings professionally cleaned and restored.
- Advising the client of all additional services provided by Nu-Life.
- Providing in-home quotations on additional work.
- Attending training days. Learning all aspects of chemicals/floors and various specialist restoration processes.
- Obtain full qualifications in restoration of Natural Stone Restoration, Wood Floor Sanding, Carpet Restoration and Maintenance, Upholstery Cleaning, Stain Removal and more as courses arise.
- Other duties as company requires.
- Company uniform/clothing provided – Van and Phone after training.
- This role requires a full driving licence with clean/low points.
To apply, in the first instance make contact using the contact below.
Other Job Opportunities – Industrial Cleaning Operative
Experienced Industrial cleaning operatives required to work within the North-West region based from our Stockport office. (SK5)
A full-time position is available with a flexible 40-hour contract over 7 days plus contracts are available for casual part time operatives.
Due to the busy nature of the work involved shift start and finish times can vary and weekend work will be expected but overtime is available.
Working as part of a small team the ideal candidate will have experience of the cleaning industry and in particular, Pressure Washing, High level Cleaning, Deep Cleaning and Builders Cleans plus come with an understanding of Health and Safety procedures and a commitment to achieving high standards.
External and internal Training courses will be provided to the right candidate but a current CSCS card is required.
Clean driving license is required although minor points will be considered and own transport is preferred or must live within close proximity to the Head Office.
Hourly rate will be dependent on experience and can be discussed.