Professional Travertine Floor Cleaning Services from Nu-Life Floor Care
If your looking for Travertine floor cleaning services from an experienced floor care company, then you’ve come to the right place…
Travertine is considered by many to be one of the most popular choices for stone floors, and one simple travertine cleaning service has been proven to greatly enhance the look of any room or property, commercial or domestic.
At Nu-Life Floor Care we specialise in restoring domestic and commercial limestone and travertine floors. Based in Manchester, we are ISO accredited and have been restoring the nations floors since 1981.
Your floors will be treated using our multi-step, 5 star cleaning restoration and sealing programme. This multi-step process ensures the floors in your home or business are restored to the best possible finish and helping to make your future maintenance much easier.
Take a look at these before and after pictures from a Travertine floor cleaning service we carried out in Manchester…
Have a look below at just some of the steps in our 5 star Travertine Cleaning Process
- Room Preparation – Due to health & safety and insurance restrictions, we respectfully ask you to move all furniture and breakable items. Our craftsmen will then carefully protect skirting boards and wall coverings, using low tack tape, waterproof plastic or waxed paper.
- Dry Mop – Dry mopping of all areas to be treated.
- Vacuum floor – Power vacuum using HEPA filtration vacuum cleaners ensuring the removal of loose dirt, sand and dust. Making sure all the edges are dust free using edge nozzles.
- Stone Stripper – Application of our unique stone stripping solution which will break down and remove seal/polish buildups. Then using various grades of brushes/pads and agitation machinery we clean deep down in to the stone/grouting. Followed by, pressurized water extraction using enclosed spinning heads, providing unrivalled results.
- Stone Neutralization – Application of stone rinse this will neutralize the floor ready for further treatments.
- Stone Conditioning – Using a unique blend of natural vegetable oils, Natural Stone Conditioner will reinstate the stones natural oils and enhance its colours prior to polishing.
- Drying – We Install air movers to assist in drying your natural stone and grouting.
- Impregnation/Protection – Hand application of our reactive natural stone impregnator, which has been specially designed to protect and enhance porous stone. This process is vital it can take a number of hours as the stone has to be completely dry prior to application. In addition, the floor has to be dry when applying the recommended additional coats of impregnator. This will protect your natural stone in the future, guarding against both oil and water based spills. And of course, your daily maintenance of the floor will be greatly improved due to the protective barrier.
- Sealing – Application of our very own Stone Sealer, Stone Sealer RT™, has a unique blend of Acrylic polymers and Co-polymer resins (Resin Technology). Stoner Sealer RT™ binds to the stone, applies a protective, hard wearing and extremely durable natural finish. This process enhances the stone, allows it to breath naturally, and assists in keeping the surface free from daily dirt and grease build up.
- Benefits – As every natural stone floor is different and natural surfaces are high maintenance, having the stone impregnated from day one will protect your investment. Nu-life will continue to assist you with your floor maintenance, we I will advise yourselves of the correct products to use ensuring your floors look good at all times.
Be the envy of your friends, family and work colleagues. Experience the Pride and Ultimate Pleasure of your beautifully restored, personal slice of nature
Fill in the quick and easy form below or give us a call now for a free survey on 0161 480 7284.
[gravityform id=3 tabindex=50]